RMIT Futures Conference - Research Requires Collaboration
04 September 2017 | Melbourne (RMIT)
The RMIT Futures Conference 2017 brought together policymakers, leaders in regional and Australian business, academics and pioneering entrepreneurs for a frank debate about the prerequisites to sustain high quality research and innovation in Australia.
- Science, technology and the transformation of Australia’s economy in the global limelight
- Australia’s disrupted funding of international research collaboration
- Rotating exchange: Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
- Future driving force of new industries like biotech, energy tech, health tech and e-health
- Collaboration between the private sector and academia in the global context
- Australia’s place in an innovative world: How can it compete?